What could possibly be the best way to start this blog other than describing why it sucks? On the about page I briefly pointed out why I created this website. Well, here it is (at least in some early version). What’s missing is the actual content — or rather — a number of things that are so incredibly bad that you should try to avoid them. I’m hoping to fill this site with some more information in the near future and create a blog serving as an educational collection of, let’s say, pretty awful stuff. Continue Reading…
Tag: murphy’s law
- Why Does FTP Suck?
- Guys, It’s True: Coding Sucks!
- Why The Singleton Pattern Sucks and You Should Avoid It
- Why Does The Imperial System Suck?
- The C++ Programming Language Sucks for a Very Good Reason
- Top Five Most Annoying Programming Languages I Can’t Just Ditch
- Why Does Copyright Suck?