As an engineer and genuinely tech interested guy, I’m generally all up for global standardization and enforcing consistency wherever possible. However, there is this nuisance that keeps stinging me at least once a week: the Imperial System with all its outdated ways of measurement and nonsensical units. I mean, seriously, the entire world got rid of it except “La Résistance” – a small number of indomitable countries fighting with overwhelming reluctance against the thorough introduction of the metric system. Continue Reading…
- Why Does FTP Suck?
- Guys, It’s True: Coding Sucks!
- Why The Singleton Pattern Sucks and You Should Avoid It
- Why Does The Imperial System Suck?
- The C++ Programming Language Sucks for a Very Good Reason
- Top Five Most Annoying Programming Languages I Can’t Just Ditch
- Why Does Copyright Suck?