Welcome to this round gents and gals, it’s time for one of the big boys. C++ is probably best described as the grand-daddy of many modern, object oriented programming languages. Basically, it has been wielding influence all over the place and it is undeniably one of the most popular languages in existence that clearly deserves its place – or does it? Especially among newbies, C++ is commonly being hyped up to heaven – that is, until they fall flat on their faces and fracture their noses for being too cheeky. In the shadow of its popularity lie numerous flaws and caveats that will get even the most experience programmers hurt sooner or later. Frankly, it sucks – though the reasons why might not be entirely obvious. Continue Reading…
- Why Does FTP Suck?
- Guys, It’s True: Coding Sucks!
- Why The Singleton Pattern Sucks and You Should Avoid It
- Why Does The Imperial System Suck?
- The C++ Programming Language Sucks for a Very Good Reason
- Top Five Most Annoying Programming Languages I Can’t Just Ditch
- Why Does Copyright Suck?