Did you ever question your decision to become a software engineer? Have you ever wondered how on earth you could possibly think that fixing other people’s screw-ups for a living was worthwhile? Don’t you constantly remind yourself that spending one evening in the purgatories of hell would be much more pleasurable than that upcoming all-nighter you have to pull off because your team is behind schedule again? Or are you just that masochistic to do it voluntarily in your free time because that’s what nerds do? Actually, most of us probably do that. Coding sucks, but we’re loving it! Continue Reading…
- Why Does FTP Suck?
- Guys, It’s True: Coding Sucks!
- Why The Singleton Pattern Sucks and You Should Avoid It
- Why Does The Imperial System Suck?
- The C++ Programming Language Sucks for a Very Good Reason
- Top Five Most Annoying Programming Languages I Can’t Just Ditch
- Why Does Copyright Suck?