If there is one thing that is clearly getting out of hands these days it’s copyright law and the numerous cases involving alleged copyright infringements. Twitch recently made headlines when they announced on their official blog that they “will be implementing technology intended to help broadcasters avoid the storage of videos containing unauthorized third-party audio”, effectively muting Video on Demand (VoD) content that plays unlicensed audio. If only it were that simple… Continue Reading…
- Why Does FTP Suck?
- Guys, It’s True: Coding Sucks!
- Why The Singleton Pattern Sucks and You Should Avoid It
- Why Does The Imperial System Suck?
- The C++ Programming Language Sucks for a Very Good Reason
- Top Five Most Annoying Programming Languages I Can’t Just Ditch
- Why Does Copyright Suck?